The Board of Stewardship shall:
- provide a recurring educational program for the congregation concerning the meaning and responsibilities of Christian stewardship;
- plan and conduct stewardship initiatives to generate funds for the support, expenses and benevolences of the church;
- include the Treasurer of the church as an ex-officio member of the Board;
- monitor the status of pledge payments through the services of the Treasurer; and
- provide a report to the Board of Finance within ten (10) days of the conclusion of each Stewardship initiative.