The Board of Music shall:
- be nominated by the Leadership Development Committee with input from the Board of Deacons;
- ensure the provision and oversight of the music of the church;
- promote the establishment and encouragement of choirs and special music events;
- provide for the care of the organ and all church musical instruments;
- acquire music and other materials or equipment, as necessary; and
- have the authority to hire and supervise, with input from the Pastor and final approval by the Council, the Director of Music or Other Staff to provide for the music of the church, within the limits of the approved budget.